Webrtc consultant with stun and turn experience., United States
No of bids
$10000 To $25000
We are looking for a WebRTC consultant with the following experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience with WebRTC based technology development.
- Minimum 1 year experience with mobile application development with WebRTC.
- One or more previous successful experience in designing or developing highly available and redundant STUN and TURN solutions, preferably with some Open Source Technology Stack.
- A rapid achiever, with a can do attitude, can dig down to any details to solve problems too the roots, and can figure out solutions that can be working, stable and durable.
- Hands on coding experience for 5 years or more, may need to participate in coding, configuration and deployment tasks without dependency.
- Ability to promptly guide a technical team towards best practices and solution pathways for WebRTC solutions with STUN and TURN based NAT/Firewall traversal techniques.
- Vast experience in several of the following technologies - Erlang, PHP, Native Android and IoS development.
- Experience with deployment tools including Docker and Ansible.
- Preferably ability to communicate and coordinate with a UTC+6 timezone for discussions, meetings and reporting, although this one is not a mandatory requirement.
- Reasonable remuneration commensurate with relevant experience and skill set.