Web development to add features to a video streaming app using WebRTC, TokBox and AWS. Need serious experience in video streaming.
First part will be about architecture and suggestions. Then about IOS version.
Skills: rtc.io switchrtc TalkBox temasys Category: RTP Bundle Technique
We are looking for a WebRTC consultant with the following experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience with WebRTC based technology development.
- Minimum 1 year experience with mobile application development with WebRTC.
- One or more previous successful experience in designing or developing highly available and redundant STUN and TURN solutions, preferably with some Open Source Technology Stack.
- A rapid achiever, with a can do attitude, can dig down to any details to solve problems too the roots, and can figure out solutions that can be working, stable and du
Skills: pubnub SIP Socket.io websocket Category: ORTC Object Real Time Communication
Looking for someone who is familiar with the live streaming used in this video or how to build it so that it can be integrated into my site…
For live sessions we will have to stick to WebRTC
I will need to know which Media Server will need for this.
It will need to be delivered by the 21st of March with only one layout, then we can work on it some more days to produce more layouts.
**Plus the recording feature.
Every functionality will need to be there inclu
Skills: bistri bluejeans easyrtc elasticRTC Category: Simulcast A technique
Need a developer who is an expert in WebRTC and Java Script that is session with developing real time communication applications like video, chat and remote desktop support applications
Skills: bistri bluejeans easyrtc elasticRTC Category: NAT Network Address Translator
I am looking for an experienced Nodejs developer. Must be experienced with WebRTC and SIP.
The first part of this project will be building a Node app - which doesn't contain anything non-open-source, has a clear scriptable installation instruction -
Dockerfile is the best - and can work on a headless Linux Ubuntu 14.04/16.04 server) which does the following:
1) has a config file containing credentials to a SIP telephony provider - I am not quite certain how these look like - you tell me - basically you register a login with any existing SIP pr
Skills: bluejeans easyrtc elasticRTC Category: SIP interation